Photo Gallery July 15, 2018, 7:26pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Upstate NY Seadogs' Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Photo Gallery
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Photo Gallery  This thread currently has 774 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Benito Bonito
September 30, 2013, 11:59am Report to Moderator

Big Member
Seadogs website a poor venue for displaying photos, a few pix posted to trip reports which inevitably fade from memory. Yesterday's South Bay paddle a case in point -- 100s of photos with enough good ones to produce a fine permanent gallery, fun to browse and easy to find for future reference.
Recommendation MDM -- add a permanent photo galley section to the website. We're in the era of digital photography everywhere. Why not here too? It will lead to a more attractive website and greatly increase the likelihood of other paddlers looking to this site for sensational paddling.
Benito Bonito
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message
Mad Dog Mike
October 10, 2013, 1:20pm Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
A nice suggestion but more work to control and maintain. I have to think about this. An alternative is for the half dozen outstanding photographers to maintain individual on-line galleries which I could make a link to on a separate web page.

Pictures have disappeared from the seadog forum because the software was limited to the total size of all postings. People were automatically being un-registered and could not be re-registered under the same name. After contacting the software developer, I deleted 3 or 4 years of postings.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Upstate NY Seadogs' Forum    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Photo Gallery

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread